My Projects

I changed my blog header. Cos my friend said the previous one is not really good. When you see it, it's like two syllables; 'croc' and 'hetata'. And the red line on top and the bottom is too close to the red crochet hook. I agree with him, and I like the new header better. But I made it with Paint so it kind of rough, the yarn is not smooth. I will try to make it with Photoshop. And he also suggested to post in English cos 98% blog readers can only read or speak English. Hmmm... he got the point. So excuse my English, but I will try. Hehe...

my older blog header

Now I still have some projects but they're not finish yet. You know, I'm a Gemini, I get bored easily. So when I crochet this brown blanket and I get bored, I will leave it for a few days and make other project. Hahaha...


This is my "not finished yet" projects :
1. A blanket for my mom (done)
2. A shawl for my mom (done)
3. A scarf for my best friend Niken (done)
4. A cape for my sister Nanda
5. Another blanket for twin mom (done)
6. Other crochet projects I plan to make

No comments: